Click link below⇊
Read full chapter link⇊
Read full chapter link⇊
Thank you everyone for your patience!! We’re grateful for your donations. As promised, here are the questions we’d prepared for you. Please answer all the questions below and you’ll get an invitation from us! Invitations are limited to 10 people only! 10 people only! Answer carefully!
Please, message your answer to our fb fan page not here!
1) Did you visit our blog?
2) What is your favorite manga?
3) What gender are you?
4) Do you play any games? If yes, please names:
5) Do you read Chinese Manhua?
6) What Manhua are you reading now?
7) Which Anime are you watching now?
8) What novel are you reading now?
9) Who is your favorite character?
10) How many fb groups have you joined?
11) How many fb groups banned you?
12) How old are you?
13) Where are you from?
14) Do you think we should visit your country?
15) Name your favorite food.
16) What is your favorite color?
17) Have you been to Japan?
18) How did you know about this blog?
19) What is your personality like?
20) Did you donation? How much?
Below questions are from the group. Please be aware and answer them.
21) Swear that you’ll never take any of (our) manga outside. (Site nor Group)
22) Are you a follower of MAOTOMESTUFFS? If so, what do you need to do to be in here? And did you do?
23) Are you able to read our rules once you get accepted in without us telling you to?
Thank you very much for your answers. This is a head up for you. Once we approved of your answers we’ll add you right away to the group. Make sure to check your notification and comply to the rules! If you do not see any notifications on your fb and notices from us that mean you’re not accepted; no matter if you were a donator. The reason should be your own answers to our questions above. So make sure you answer them carefully.
Summary: Beth would do anything for her twin sister, Addie, who has been betrothed to a sheikh from young age and has led a life of high expectation and heavy responsibility. Beth, unlike her sister, spent a lonesome childhood receiving little attention from her parents. The twins have grown up trusting and depending on each other. As the day of meeting the sheikh nears, Addie confides in Beth with her secret love for another man. To save her dearest Addie, Beth decides to go to the desert kingdom of Bha’Khar, pretending to be her twin sister!
Summary: After her father, a bank branch manager, is caught embezzling money, Grace decides to try to persuade the head of the bank, Duke Herrera, to drop the court case. However, upon arrival at Lion’s Castle where the duke lives, his servant coldly turns her away. Desperate to speak to the duke, Grace sneaks into the garden, only to be attacked by a guard dog unleashed by a mysterious man! The man is, in fact, the duke. Seeing Grace pleading for mercy, the duke decides to offer her an unthinkable deal….
Summary: A mysterious man named Najib suddenly appears at Rosalind’s door with shocking news. He says her late husband, Jamshid, had been next in line to the throne of the lost kingdom of Bagestan, and that her son, Sam, is to be the next sultan! Najib, who claims to be Jamshid’s cousin, was led to Rosalind and Sam while on his quest for the al Jawadi Rose, which only the true heir can possess. He hatches a wild plan to join with Rosalind in a fake marriage to protect Sam from those seeking to steal the throne…but will their feelings turn out to be real?